Participate in a Digital Signage Trial
Test the Impact of a Digital Sign on your Business.
If you have come this far, it is probably safe for us to assume that you are seriously thinking about how digital signage can improve sales, service, or the general business environment for an organization that you own or are involved with. You may have already tried using digital signs and are looking to improve performance. Whatever your level of expertise, this trial is aimed at developing an effective, efficient, low cost way of delivering a marketing message through the use of digital signage.
Here is what you will need:
- A TV, monitor, or digital display with and HDMI port and a media player. If you are local and do not have these we may be able to loan you one or both.
- A place to put the sign. In most cases the more public the location the better in terms of exposure. Also the location can change often or not at all.
- A source of power, i.e. a duplex outlet.
- A base or other display mounting system designed to hold the sign.
- Content: websites, artwork from business graphics, logos, business cards, pamphlets, marketing materials, photographs, videos – phone or otherwise, links to online sources of media, vendor supplied advertising materials, webinars, podcasts, educational materials, and anything else you think of.
Here is what we will do:
- Speak with you about your goals
- “Mine” the content, both yours and ours, for relevant materials. Our program offers access to an extensive copyright cleared video library.
- Reformat and adapt the content into a 10 – 30 minute mixed media promotional presentation and up to 8 individual message slides.
- Assemble the content into a playlist and push it to a sign at your location. Maintain it there for up to 90 days which may be extended based on results.
- Once the final service goes to market a discount will be offered to all trial participant who complete the trial.
- Any and all presentation material created for the project will be given to the participant upon completion of the trial, whether they choose to continue the program or not.
Here is what we will ask the participants to do:
- Engage with us. Tell us about your goals, your business, yourself.
- Engage with us. Tell us what is and is not working once a playlist is pushed to your sign.
- Allow us an opportunity to correct, adjust and readjust the program into a refined presentation that adds value to your business.
- Fill out a questionnaire at the end of the trial.
An Additional Note:
This trial is aimed at developing an efficient, effective, low cost method of delivering meaningful content for use on digital signs. Hardware is, of course, an important factor and part of any sign program. Some no cost facilitating assistance in this area will be available for trial participants. Proposals for full or partial architectural and interior design services, which typically include the physical design and installation of digital signs, are offered as well.
Find out what we really do?
It is probably safe to say that many people know little, if anything, about what architects actually do. How, then, is one to determine the best way to benefit from an architect’s, or other design professional’s, services when faced with planning a new store, or other building project? We have found that the most successful projects happen when our clients have a clear understanding of the architectural and store planning process. To that end some, or all, of the following are recommended, especially the free publications.
- Visit the Insights often.
- Set up a consultation.
- Select the links to receive these “must read” free publications, especially directed towards expanding or startup retailers.